If you have had to make specific CSS print styles then it is handy to know where in the google developer tools you can view and inspect the CSS.
1) First inspect the page that has the specific print styles applied to it.
2) In the Dev Tools window hit top right.
3) Then select: More tools > Rendering
4) Then at the bottom of the Dev tools window next to Console tab you will see the “Rendering” tab. Select this:
5) Next make sure the “Emulate CSS Media” check box is selected and from the drop down you can switch between “Print” and “Screen”.