We’re Hiring: Business Development Representative
North Street (northstreetcreative.com) is an independently-owned design, branding, and creative services studio. We exist to engineer the transformation and success of financial services, B2B, corporate, and non-profit organizations. We do so by leveraging research and craft to produce sophisticated brand identities, websites, messaging, campaigns, and marketing materials.
A Business Development Representative with an aptitude for discovering, qualifying, pursuing and securing creative and strategic new business opportunities. You’re a proactive critical thinker and decision maker that builds and maintains personal relationships with clients. You will report directly to the agency Founder and utilize your extensive experience in business development and client relations to help scale North Street’s revenue and profit.
- Generate leads, follow up on leads provided by company, develop new referral partners
- Utilize CRM for sales pipeline, contact management, and outreach
- Nurture long-term and meaningful relationships with clients, prospects, and referral partners
- Close consistently on a number of new business opportunities on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Propose new strategies for attracting and recruiting clients of a high caliber
- ~6+ years of business development experience
- Previously sold similar services to financial services, B2B, corporate, and non-profit organizations
- Experience in building proposals and pitch decks using Google Slides
- Experience managing and tracking the sales process using CRM tools
- Strong organization, client management, and communication skills, and a methodical approach to all tasks
- Demonstrated empathy, outgoingness, and strong work ethic
- Worked in an entrepreneurial environment in the past
This is a full-time position. You can work in our NYC or Providence, RI location or from anywhere (we currently have full-time employees in Michigan, Florida and California)—though, travel to prospective client territories may be required.
- Salary and variable compensation
- Flexible work from home policy
- Health insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid time off
- Team outings/retreats
How to Apply
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and—to demonstrate that you’re an individual with an attention to detail that took the time to read this entire listing—please also include mention of the most recent skill or hobby you’ve acquired that’s unrelated to this job role.
We are seeking individuals. No recruiters, agencies, or offshore firms.
North Street is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
About north street
We engineer the thoughtful transformation of great organizations. Our proven process helps us understand what your competitors are doing right — and wrong. Want to learn more? Let’s chat.