We’re Hiring: Marketing Coordinator
It’s been such an honor to receive so much interest in this role! Due to the high volume of applicants, it might take us a bit longer to respond to your entry. But rest assured, we are reviewing everyone’s application and giving it its due care and attention. The same care and attention you put while reviewing our post, visiting our website and writing a response. In the meantime, listen to what our team is currently jammin’ to this Spring! Hope to speak to you very soon!
We believe in hiring for core values over hard skills and in allowing A-Players to fill a position by playing to their strengths—not necessarily how a job description is specifically written. Thus, we are open to applicants who have both more and less experience than what’s written below.
North Street is a strategy and design studio whose mission is to craft transformative brands and user experiences for leading financial services, professional services, and nonprofit organizations. We’re a team of designers, strategists, developers, project managers and writers who apply intuitive strategy, design excellence, and subject matter expertise to help our clients move their business visions forward. We work collaboratively with each other and our clients.
A full-time Marketing Coordinator with a demonstrated ability to build brand awareness and a pipeline of inbound leads. You’re a critical and creative thinker that understands how to connect emotionally with multiple audiences across multiple channels. This is an opportunity to work with a highly-collaborative team of A-players to help shape North Street’s future in a pivotal moment of growth. To be clear, this position exists to perform marketing for North Street, not our clients.
- Develop and execute social media strategy (responsible for posting content and boosting engagement)
- Work with leadership to develop and execute content strategy for the North Street blog
- Create all artwork for social media and blog content
- Conceptualize and produce lead-gen materials (i.e., whitepapers, one-pagers, videos)
- Develop and execute a calendar of workshops, webinars, lunch and learns, etc.
- Research and regularly submit to industry awards
- Identify and manage agency directory listings
- Develop audience, content, and artwork for monthly newsletter
- Strategize, build, and execute ongoing outbound email campaigns
- Identify and close opportunities for panel speaking engagements, podcast appearances, and press hits
- Develop and manage the prospect experience (i.e., touchpoints – handwritten notes, gifts, etc.)
- Identify and attend meaningful virtual and in-person networking groups/events
- Work with leadership and the business development team to produce proposals and draft scopes of work
- Track inbound leads, communication metrics, and pipeline data points to manage the sales pipeline
- Past experience building audience and engagement for organizations or brands
- Creative and grammatically bulletproof copywriting skills
- A warm, positive, and outgoing personality
- Comfort speaking in front of an audience and being on camera
- Expert attention to detail and ability to manage shifting priorities on the fly
- An obsession for organization
- The ability to create graphics and presentation decks, and to perform light video editing
This is a full-time position. You can work in our Providence, RI location or from anywhere (we currently have full-time employees in NYC, Boston, Detroit, Portland OR, Portland ME, California, Argentina, and Philippines).
- Salary based on experience – we are committed to filling this position with the right person, however much experience they have. Our current range is from $45K (Jr) to $85K (Int/Sr).
- Flexible work from home policy
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (w/ a contribution by company)
- 401k with company matching
- Generous paid time off policy
- Team outings/retreats
How to Apply
Email us at email@example.com with your resume and—to demonstrate that you’re an individual with an attention to detail that took the time to read this entire listing—please also let us know which of our core values you relate to the most and why.
We are seeking individuals. No recruiters, agencies, or offshore firms.
North Street is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
About north street
We engineer the thoughtful transformation of great organizations. Our proven process helps us understand what your competitors are doing right — and wrong. Want to learn more? Let’s chat.